Propel Leads, LLC  
 

Your Customers Are Searching for Your Service Online ...
Are you There?

 Customer Testimonials Every day hundreds of your potential customers are performing searches online for the exact service that you provide. Whether you're a plumber in Portland or a seamstress in Seattle, chances are your customers are already online.

Recent studies have shown that nearly one billion local related searches occur online each month... and that number is continuing to grow. This growth is rapidly making local online advertising essential for acquiring new customers and expanding your business.

Unfortunately, many small businesses are not positioned to capture the growth of online searchers. Instead, local customers that they could have helped are calling the competition that IS online. Internet marketing for local businesses is an untapped marketing channel that most small business owners are not taking advantage of; giving the ones who have, a distinct advantage in getting new business.

“Recent studies have shown that 82% of local searchers are following up offline with an in-store visits or phone calls”

Perhaps you have yellow page print ads and don't feel you need to expand your horizons, well consider this; ONLY 33% of all consumers consider the yellow pages their primary source of local business information. That leaves 67% looking elsewhere... and our bet is that they are going to the internet!

Consider this; where do many of your potential new customers look first when they are in need of your help, a phone book or internet?

The number of people on the internet searching for local services is growing every day, but the number of service providers, such as yourself, is overwhelmingly underrepresented.

That leaves a huge advertising gap, which is where we can help you!

We are a boutique firm specializing in mid-size service oriented business. We have been helping local business like yours since 2004. Whether you are an attorney or plumber, landscaper or locksmith, if you have a service business that serves local people in your community, we can help! Being entrepreneurs like yourself, we are passionate about what we do... AND WHAT WE DO IS HELP SMALL BUSINESS OWNERS JUST LIKE YOU.

We do not a use one-size-fits-all approach. We take the time to learn your business and your unique needs. We approach your project with a clean slate and tailor a plan that will effectively accomplish your goals. When you choose us, you are hiring a firm that can provide quality. We can provide any level of service, large or small, to fit your budget. Rather than working with hundreds of different of clients in each service category, we only manage a select few. This allows us to work one-on-one with you to help you grow your business.

Please browse our site and learn about what we do everyday for business owners like yourself. If you need more information or want to chat about how we can help your business, we would love to hear from you. We can always be reached at (503) 719-5688.

We wish you the best in business!

 
Propel Leads, LLC
818 SW Third Ave, Suite 81
Portland, OR 97204

(503) 719-5688
email:
 Customer Testimonials

 Customer Testimonials
 Customer Testimonials
 Customer Testimonials
 
 
 Learn More
   Learn More